Thursday, June 26, 2008

Counting my blessings

This week has been busy with home stuff.

This weekend we are off to house sit for some home educators who are going to HESFES, like we did last year. Hopefully without the floods and loss of a car this time!

In order to do this we had to get our car fixed (cam belt amongst other things). The garage didn't finish until after Roarke had left for the college last night, and today he was at the ABA conference, so I had to ring around the church to find someone to kindly drive me over to the place so that I could collect and pay for the car.

All fixed though, and working much better. I'm STILL not going to drive it though - especially if it rains - whilst we are away!

There's been a lot of media enquiries this week, with many local papers following up on the FT article by looking into their local HE community. I hope they will turn out well..

I'm taking lots of pictures now that I have a better camera. I know I'm biased, but I think I've got such a great bunch of males around me, and I can't help taking lots of pictures!


The main man:William, six tomorrow:

Samuel, with Jonathan, snuggling up on the sofa at night:

My gorgeous teenager, Joshua:

and I can't resist another one of Jonathan, showing off all eight teeth!

I am truly blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday William :)