Sunday, May 04, 2008

What a Twitter!

Yeah, I know, something *else* I'm committing myself too!


Well, some days (most days these days it seems) I don't get the luxury of sitting down and blogging. Yet throughout the day I find myself composing my blog, writing up my day.


So I figure maybe, just maybe, if my phone is to hand, I can "twitter" it instead.


It won't stop me blogging - apart from anything else the word limit is too small ;0)


If you want to follow my Twitterings then, use the thingy on the right hand side of the page.


If *you* twitter, then let me know too! Please tell me I'm not alone!



The past few days I've been very unwell. On Thursday, when we had a day of sunshine and thundery showers, I got an awful headache. I'm known in the family as getting "thunder" headaches as I'm sensitive to the change in pressure, so we all thought it was just that. But it got worse and I felt so bad on Friday that Roarke had to take a day off work. I can't remember the last time I couldn't cope to the extent that he had to do that. As a mum you tend to keep going, don't you?


He took Joshua sailing, and very kindly took the other two as well (they played in the park) so that I just had Jonathan around.


Anyway, it eased slightly Friday and I got a reasonable night's sleep that night.


Saturday I still felt groggy but had too much to do. Roarke was working away (Leatherhead) but we'd taken ownership - courtsey of Freecycle - a set of bunk beds. As we had been planning to buy some for William and Samuel, but not knowing if they would find they like sleeping in bunks, it is a real blessing to get some for nothing.


Saturday morning therefore, I made some gf bread, put the washing on, then dismantled William's wooden mid-sleeper. Washing out on the line, next lot on, stop to make lunches, then assembled the new metal bunk beds.


Needless to say I got dinner for the boys, but Roarke brought us in a take away - I'd used all my energy up by then!

1 comment:

Wobblymoo said...

I hope you have recovered now,Freeecycle is vry useful.