Saturday, April 01, 2006

Please pray for my Dad

My father was rushed into hospital yesterday afternoon (Friday) after collapsing in considerable pain. He has a ruptured bowel, and was sent for emergency surgery. He is just on his way up from Recovery (2.30am GMT).

Please pray for him. We were warned that there were several options and situations that they might find upon operating - none of them particularly good and some, well, let's just say there is an option entitled "there is nothing we can do for him".

Please pray for me, my mum, and my brother. Mum and I have our faith, my brother sadly doesn't have that to rely upon. I'm staying here with Mum - neither of us can sleep.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Oh my! I am so sorry to hear that! We will be praying.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry your dad, you and your family are going through this. I will be praying.

Steph
http://momof3feistykids.bravejournal.com/