Thursday, February 09, 2006

More ill health

Praise God, the children are all back to reasonable health today. W still has tummy ache but otherwise, they are all ok.

Learning was laid back today. J and S played nearly all day with a pirate/treasure island game which they set up in the hall.

I spent most of the day flitting between playing with W and forcing myself to do some of my eBay work. I really didn't feel up to it and have only managed to list a few items.

Dh came home ill from work - I think we have the influenza B bug that is also peaking in the UK at the moment, as all the symptoms match.

We have just shared one fisherman's pie together - pitiful!

I hope we recover quickly as I can't help but be aware of all the things I should be doing that I'm not... Not feeling very "half full" today.

No comments: