Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I don't want to talk about it

Added to the long list of debt owed to me by DCSF is the loss of the time to blog regularly.

It isn't just time though. My life is revolving around the battle to save home education as we know it, I live, sleep, eat, dream it. It has felt that to blog means to write about that fight and, to be honest, I don't want to. I feel enough words and space has been given over to the travesty that is the Badman Report and I don't want to add to it. I just wish I could dig a hole big enough to bury it all in once and for all.

So, I'm going to blog about what is REAL, what matters, which is MY FAMILY.

1 comment:

Ruth J said...

The minute Gordon dissolves parliament, and we can finally say that we've batted this thing away enough times, I suggest you take a holiday. My children and I are very grateful to you for how hard you're working to protect our freedom.

I know you've been on the receiving end of a lot of hostility, recently, and I just wanted to say that everyone is angry and frightened, just now. Try not to take it personally. :-)